Nursery Acessories-Gold, Mint, Blush & Black

Monday, December 2, 2013

If you can't tell, I've got nursery decor on my mind.  We have our first little nugget arriving mid-February and I am officially obsessed with a black and gold nursery with a touch of color.  See my other trendy chic nursery board here.  I can't decide which way to go!  We're having a girl and there are so many cute things out there-please, people stop with all the cute things I can't take it! 




See what I mean, too much cute stuff out there...I need this knitted hat thing, which will be too hot for where we live but it's too cute.  This photo is so precious and check out more adorable photography from Heidi Hope


Today is Cyber Monday and if you want a deal on one of our trays please use discount code LuxeLucite15 for 15% off!  Check out a few of the new holiday ones! They make great mom gifts, hostess gifts and just unique gifts for the person that is hard to shop for.

6 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! I love your nursery picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too adorable! I love that greenish/teal table, it's such a pretty color!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love that table! Thanks for stopping by!
      Laura

      Delete
  3. Love this Post ,cute Photo!
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    big Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable post with amazing photos and stuff.........


    John Phanchalad at JP Digital Tech have a very good track record in digital media marketing. For more you can visit on http://johnphanchalad.com/merry-christmas-from-john-phanchalad/

    ReplyDelete